THE JOHNSON'S

Sunday, April 21, 2013

I work with the most AMAZING people! Surprise Baby Shower!

We were suppose to be having staff meeting this last Wednesday, we have one monthly so I wasn't thinking much about it! So the time came and we had a big salad bar set up, cause we are trying to live healthy! Any ways I didn't think much about it, I did think it was set up nicely with a cute blue table cloth! I also had noticed the doctor I worked for his wife and little girl was there, which I thought maybe they were just coming by the office, they stop by and come see us and grab Dr. Spencer for lunch quite regularly so I just thought they were coming by to see us! Then I remembered he was on ER he wasn't even there, but like I said earlier so didn't think much about it. While I was getting my salad I noticed the napkins, they had cute little baby animals on them and blue and I turned and told the ladies, ah these are cute napkins! Well as soon as I said that they headed back to my managers office and started bringing out gifts like crazy!! Of course I start crying! Then they push out a huge box, they had gotten me a crib with the crib mattress too!!! We ate lunch, played a few really cute games and every one guessed baby Johnson's birthday and weight! Which they are all saying higher 7lbs!! Oh wow haha!! We opened gifts and in my opinion had a great staff meeting!! :)
I seriously work with the most amazing women and doctors! I am so blessed to know all these amazing people! They make me such a better person by their daily examples, we are like a family! I just never ever want to leave, it makes getting that RN ten times harder, because after I test I can't work as an RN in an office, these ladies and wonderful doctors have shaped me into the woman and nurse I am. I tease them we will all be raising him! One of the nurses I work with calls him her grandson! I love it! They said they loved throwing a baby shower, I think the youngest child they have is 8 or so, so it's been a whole since they have had a new baby!!! I am once again so great full for my job, but even more great full for the people I work with. Thank you all again! I love you all!
That night Nate and I put up the crib and organized the room a little more and it was so fun! It's so fun walking by that room and seeing a crib! They had tricked me so well, they got the exact crib we wanted! They are amazing!
I feel bad I wanted to get a picture if everyone and how cute it was set up, but patients started knocking and coming so we had to clean up quick, so I didn't get any pics! I am sad about that!







1 comment: