THE JOHNSON'S

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

22-23 Weeks! I love you 2nd Trimester!

I think just in the matter of 3 weeks my belly popped out like crazy, I am sure the constant eating also helped, but heck I was nauseated and throwing up till 16 weeks so I finally felt good enough to eat and well welcome tight pants, hair tie to do up my pants, and body pillow! I am amazed how quickly my stomach grew. At 20 weeks I didn't even show, I was starting to get a little disappointed but that didn't last much longer! With in 3 weeks my belly button poked out and I was becoming quite noticeable.
This later part of this second trimester has been awesome! I finally have energy, I felt him kick at about 19.5 weeks, and best of all no nausea! He is an active little guy! It's fun having Nate feel him, he kicks pretty hard at times! My little niece and nephew felt him kick and they loved it! They ask me non-stop now, ," Aspen is he kicking you"? They love feeling my stomach and just waiting for a little kick! I think back to that 1st trimester and wow that was the longest weeks of my life! Plus the shopping all the shopping for clothes has become way too much fun!! i need to slow down! its just too fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment