THE JOHNSON'S

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

20 Week Ultrasound!!!

I was so excited for our ultrasound!! It was a crazy week the week before with my grandma passing away, so this little bit of excitement is just what I needed. He looked great and healthy!!! My mom and Nate were able to come with me so that was fun! My mom will be delivering my baby boy! Her first grand baby she is going to deliver! It's been so much fun having this opportunity of her caring for me and Baby J! I think she is just as excited as I am! But also very professional!! :) We were able to do 3D ultrasound pictures and Nate hates even people say that ultrasound looks like so and so, but every one I show and when we saw sweet face I am sorry he looks just like a little Nate :) I love it! Here and some pics! Enjoy! No belly pics yet, well because honestly there wasn't one yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment