THE JOHNSON'S

Sunday, April 21, 2013

28 Weeks.. Hello 3rd Trimester!

Wow I remember when I first found out I was pregnant how far away that 3rd trimester was! It seemed like days lasted forever and weeks were even longer, but after that second trimester and life being so busy, my 3rd trimester snuck right up on me and you know that's perfectly fine with me!
We are in prenatal classes and I just love it, And well for Nate he's getting better about it! He thinks he knows all there is about having a baby and babies. Um we will see when it actually happens! We went on our hospital tour last week and it made it seem so real! It has me so excited and anxious to meet our little guy!
Well I feel like I double in size weekly, I hate wearing normal clothes, I love sweats! Even scrubs aren't as comfortable as they used to be. I have about 2 scrub bottoms I like and well tops, only one. But I mostly wear the long solid color modbe top. All my patients are finding out I am pregnant and I think at times they don't dare ask, but it's so round and obvious. I hid it pretty well there for a while with scrub tops, but nope no more hiding! I am still feeling great. I have noticed being a little more tired trough out the day lately, but it also may be because my iron is so low.
I had my 28 week apt with my mom I mean midwife and like I said Iron was low at 35 and so now I am on iron supplements and every excuse to eat steak! Yum! I also had my blood sugar test and my sugar was great at 99! I think that is the best part of going to my mom and all her patients have told me also, instead of going to the hospital and drinking that orange drink, at your 24 week apt you get a snickers almond bar to eat 45 minutes before your 28 week apt to check blood sugar! It was delicious!! So I think that's great! Well baby J is measuring great, moving lots!!
Baby J 's 28 week Stats:
About 17 Inches
Weighing in at about 2.9 lbs
Lungs are still growing
Little boy parts are dropping
More sensitive to stimuli
Has a sleep wake cycle
We love this little guy so much!!! It's becoming so real with everything now. 81 days till my due date! That seems so unreal! Still a few months, but the way time has gone it will be here before we know it!






No comments:

Post a Comment