THE JOHNSON'S

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Diaper Bag!!!!

I finally got a diaper bag! I have been loving the petunia pickle bottom diaper bags, mostly because of the back pack! I have never carried a purse, if I do I forget it so I have loved the back pack idea. I also love the back pack idea because first hand I see how many hands it takes to hold car seat, diaper bag, papers, and the baby. Every time I bring a patient back They struggle with having a enough hands to carry it all! I of course always ask to help, but like I said having a back pack is just so handy! So when I first looked at them I about died at the price!! I have been waiting to see if any sales or anything would happen and the wait was worth it! I got my bag on a great deal! 44% off the original price! They had just come out with some new designs so last years were on sale! I was so happy! It showed up in the mail yesterday and I love it!!! It's so worth the extra money and they are so well made! I am planning on using it for more than one baby so I got red, thats pretty gender neutral. I can't wait to use it!! :)

So if your looking for a diaper bag look at petunia pickle bottom! Petunia.com! I am not sure about the sale any more, but the boxy back packs are amazing! Just don't tell your husband the price!



No comments:

Post a Comment