THE JOHNSON'S

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

24-26 Weeks... Wow time is flying!

I can not believe how quick the weeks are going! I am 26 Weeks and I am in shock! I am in my 3rd trimester soon, and the way time is going it will be here before I know it! So much to do!
For spring break we went down to Kanab, while we were there we went on a hike looking for sheds since horse riding is not on the top of the list of things to do while your pregnant which is killing me! But any ways we were hiking and I had my cowboy boots on which was stupid, we were in the sand and some how my foot got caught under a root that had grown into the ground and down I went straight on my stomach! I landed pretty hard on it, I think I probably caught myself more than I think, but I know my stomach still hit hard. So the nice thing is I can just call up my mom and see if its ok! I waited a while and texted her I wasn't cramping or bleeding, just a little FYI. But she saw that and immediately called saying I needed to be checked and get an ultrasound! I have an anterior placenta so it sits right out front so a fall or injury to my stomach is dangerous. So she said just to be safe you need to check in through the ER to get an ultrasound make sure baby is good and my placenta wasn't harmed or bleeding. So knowing everything was most likely ok we went and every thing was good, he was moving like crazy, no contractions, placenta looked great and no bleeding. It's always fun to get a little peek at him! But everything was just fin!e! I am glad we did end up going in, better safe than sorry! Next time maybe the horse ride would be safer than my own two feet! Clumsy!
Well my stomach is still growing like crazy! Every morning I wake up to get in the shower and I swear it gets more round every night! It's so crazy to finally see me with a pregnant belly! I defiantly need to invest in some maternity pants soon! My sister gave me a belly band and it's amazing! Not even having to do up your pants, it's awesome! :) Baby J is still growing and healthy as can be! I am feeling great still! Just enjoying work and this nice weather! Every Tuesday I play city league volleyball and the first week was horrible! I couldn't jump, serve, or even move quick. It was like a bad night mare. By the 2nd week it was much better. I even blocked a few balls and served over every time! Just getting my muscles used to it and my body helped a ton.I think staying as active as possible will help! Even bike riding isn't as easy as it once was!
Baby J's Stats
He is weighing in @ 2lbs
About 12 inches long
His foot is now kicking under my Rt rib
Active most of the day
Learning to open his eyes
Lungs are growing
He can hear us!
I am getting so excited! I have dreams about him and I can't wait to meet him!
We start prenatal classes tomorrow, Nates thrilled! (Not) he is in for some surprises! I hope he doesn't pass out. Wish us luck!













No comments:

Post a Comment