THE JOHNSON'S

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Trigg is ONE!!!!


One year later, I just really can't believe it has been a full year since our little guy has come into our lives. Seems like he has always been in our lives. We are so in love with Trigg and his busy, wild, contagious personality. It's sad to see him grow so fast, but at the same time I love each new stage. Trigg is everywhere!!! He is constantly busy and curious about everything. He is all boy that's for sure! He loves dirt, animals, four wheelers, and well anything that moves. We have been so busy this summer and trying to do lots of fun things! 

Trigg's 1 year old Stats: 
20.5 lbs, 29 inches long
5 teeth 
Loves to patty cake, point at things, and read books.
Loves being outside!!!! 
Obsessed with Drinks (not his) our drinks 
Runs, seriously fast
Picky eater, but likes grapes, strawberries, cheese, juice, pepporoni, Mac and cheese, bread, oreo's, and anything we pretty much snack on. 
Will not eat meat! 
Sleeps great in his crib all night! 
Loves kids! 
Defiantly a Momma's boy :) 
Loves the four wheeler! 
Loves animals! Mooooooo
Talks, ma, dad, Moooo, dog 
So smart!!!! 
In size 12 months, and 12-18 month
In size 4 diapers, but could probably be size 3 still. 

Ok I could go on and on but I have to eventually stop! We had a big birthday party for Trigg on my birthday! Trigg and I have our birthdays only 1 day apart. Mine is the 12th his is the 13th. I love it! I forget it's even my birthday, And I am just fine with that! I will do another post on his party!!! 

Also huge shoutout to my dad and my cousin Tanya for these amazing pictures! They are amazing! Thanks to them I will always remember this!! Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment