THE JOHNSON'S

Friday, August 15, 2014

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

Trigg's birthday theme was suprise suprise BASEBALL, of course! Nate kept telling me I was going way to crazy for a birthday he won't remember,  but  it was his first birthday party!! So yes I went all out and it was a blast! 
   We had both families, cousins , and friends! We had a slip in slide for the kids. We served Hot Dogs of course, then lots of salad and fruit! Also popcorn, bubble gum, sunflower seeds, cracker jacks, and of course cake!! 
And a special thanks to my amazing doodler ( is that even a word??) friend McCall for this cute sign she made!! Love it! 
  
Trigg dug right into his cake! It was so cute! It turned out to be perfect! Thank you to everyone that helped make it amazing!!! ( Nate, mom, dad, Jennica, Autumn, Brittney) especially! 

  My sister in law Brittney made both his cakes and I loved the way they turned out! I wish we could have kept his big one forever! She does an AMAZING job, and they tasted delicious! Thank you Britt!  
Notice the NY and A logo's for both family teams. We didn't need any team battling! 

Well until next year!!!! Happy Birthday Trigg!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment