THE JOHNSON'S

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Trigg's Delivery! Graphic, yes!

For my preceptorship I am following a labor and delivery nurse which also teaches prenatal classes once a week. For one of the classes I had to teach on Caesarean sections. A nurse had my dads camera back there during Trigg's delivery, but things have been so busy I hadn't gotten a chance to look at them until now. Crazy to think this really happened, but so amazing we can do this! They are a little graphic, but hey it's life! So awesome to see these pictures and the most amazing moment of my life!  His poor little head was so cone headed from being in the birth canal so long and stuck! Enjoy! 




2 comments:

  1. Aren't you glad you got these pictures?! I had McCall use my camera when I delivered Madyx and even though most were a little blurry and not the right coloring, I love looking back at them and remembering one of the best days of my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so true Lana! I love them, as nasty as they look I love thinking back to that moment.

      Delete