THE JOHNSON'S

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

4 months!

WeI am caught up!! Trigg is 4 months still! A week or so away from 5 months, but hey I am counting it still being caught up! 

At his check up he weighed 14.2 pounds, and was 25.5 inches long! Tall little guy! Shots didn't go so well this time! He was on Tylenol for 4 days and was fussier than usual. Trigg is such a good baby, so I could tell he just didn't feel the greatest.  
This last month I had to do 2 days of clinicals in st George and had my first few nights without Trigg. As Nate and his mom left to Kanab with Trigg I bawled and bawled! It was terrible! I knew he was in good hands I just couldn't imagine not coming home to him! I managed to get through the week and Trigg was able to hang out with my mother in law and sister in law. They loved taking care if him. I was lucky enough to get lots of pictures of Trigg while I was gone to get me through those few days. This is one Madisen sent me that I just loved! 
We had to try out his Christmas gift! He loved it! 
So his dad!! 

Thanksgiving 2013! We were able to have thanksgiving with my family this year. Great food and great memories! Our tradition every year is to get tree's the day after Thanksgiving. Nate had to work but Trigg and I rode along and had a great day and found such a beautiful tree!  Trigg loved the looking out at the snow! 
This month it has been amazing to watch Trigg learn to use his hands! He grabs anything, and reaches for everything. He takes his binky out and try's to put it in all day long. I just love watching every stepping stone! It's so fun seeing every little developmental thing. He is such a happy baby and smiles all day long! Can't believe he is almost 5 months. I feel like I just brought him home from the hospital. Love you Trigg! 











No comments:

Post a Comment