THE JOHNSON'S

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Can Life get any better?? Nope!


The older Trigg get's the more I just fall in love. I also love that getting out if the house and doing things are finally getting easier. Trigg is such a good baby! He sleeps 9-10 hours a night, then takes a good nap in the morning. He is starting to be so much fun!! He is all smiles, he loves his bath now, doesn't mind his diaper being changed, and loves his swing and any attention.
We have gone up on the mountain a few times this fall, Trigg went on his first camping trip. Some of Nates family came up to my family's property on Monroe Mt and we had a great time. They went and listened to elk, the weather was good, and the tree's were changing. It was a great weekend! Trigg loves riding in the stroller so we have gone on some walks and went and watched some softball games. Any ways I love how much fun he is getting, and how content he is with just hanging out! I can't get enough of him. I sit at school and clinicals and that's all I think about! He is by far the best thing that has happened to Nate and I. 
 Here are some pictures of a few adventures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment