THE JOHNSON'S

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Dr. Seuss Baby Shower


For months my mom has been so excited to throw me a baby shower, for their young women's in excellence they did it in a dr. Seuss theme and it turned out so cute, so she wanted to do a Dr. Seuss baby shower and it was a huge success!!! She pinned so much and got so many cute ideas!! It turned out to be so cute! I couldn't have imagined it any better! 
  My sister did the announcements and all the cute sayings and cupcake wrappers, banner, thank you's. Then Kayla my amazing cousin helped and did cupcakes, and Jennica did the cutest poof balls that decorated up the whole party and came down the night before and helped so much! I want to thank my mom, aut, Kayla, and Jennica and everyone that came for the most amazing baby shower I could have asked for!!  We had green eggs (deviled eggs) and ham sandwiches, colorful pasta salad, dr Seuss hats (bananas, and strawberries), frog eyed salad, lots of cup cakes decorated sooo cute and crazy like dr Seuss. We also had dipped marshmallows and Oreo cookies, and candy!! They had Swedish fish in blue jello in fish bowls, I am telling you it was just so cute!! Books, and lots of dr. Seuss! 
We played a few little games, one matching candy bars to the sayings which was fun! We had every one participate so it was fun hearing what every one thought, also my sister found this cute little activity which I ended up loving the most!! On the paper it says dear Trigg I hope you learn.... I hope you respect.... I hope you love.... I hope you never forget... And so on. Every one filled one out and I read through them and they are so neat! I love hearing all the different things people wrote! They are defiantly keepers. Simple but so special! 
   I got sooooo many amazing gifts, I got
clothes, shoes, socks, bath stuff, so many cute blankets, high chair, my car seat and stroller, humidifier, my bedding, and just sooo much! Thank you everyone! Love you all! Baby Trigg is going to be looking stylish in all those new gifts! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! This baby shower is just so epic. I am in love with these photos. Each and every arrangement is amazing. I would love to use these ideas for my sister’s baby shower. Now just need to find some good San Francisco venues. Could you help regarding that as well?

    ReplyDelete