THE JOHNSON'S

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Best Time of The Year!!

It's finally fall!!!!! This is our favorite time of the year... although Nate says it means winter is around the corner and he HATES winter, but I told him to just enjoy right now! We are in Richfield now and we love it. Every weekend we have been either fishing, hunting, riding horses, or riding four wheelers so it has been great living back home and close to the mountains. Nursing school is going great!! I love it... although it is so busy and non- stop homework. I have already learned so much and just can't to get it finished. We have learned how to draw and give immunizations, how to pass medications, how to scrub in for surgery and LOTS of charting and I am sure more I have forgotten... But I love it all!!!
We also love the fall because of Nate's birthday!! His birthday is on September 24th, the perfect time of the year! For his birthday I wanted to really do something fun and surprise him. So I knew he had wanted to go fishing and go looking for elk so I just combined it all :) On Friday night I made Nate a fish cake! With only a few hours to do it, I was happy with it! Nursing school takes up every minute of my life so I wasn't able to spend much time on the cake....and I am not very creative, but he loved it and I was happy with it. Then me and my family gave him him presents... some camo and then I got him new binoculars that he loved! So the day of his birthday we went up and listened to elk and got all excited about the hunt, then that afternoon my family and Nate headed up to Fish Lake! I had rented a platoon boat all day to go fishing on... it was the best day! We caught lots of fish and had such a great time! So his birthday was a great success!! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATE!! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment