THE JOHNSON'S

Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's OFFICIAL!

Well I guess since Nate and I are officially married it means I have to have my own blog! I use to always tease Autumn about it, but well now HERE I AM!
Nate and I were married May 7th, 2010 in the Manti Temple and now are living in Kanab for the summer, and then back to SUU for the fall. Nate is working for the Kanab BLM this summer in the recreation department, and as for me...well I am still on the job hunt! We live in Nates grandpa's old house, and wow we had to put some hard work into it, but it's finally home sweet home! I tease Nate that this house was the hotel for all daddy long legs, but after lots of cleaning and lots of bug spray we are all bug proof! We love being married, it's so much fun to spend every day with your best friend. Every day I just look at him and just love him more and more. I am so thankful for Nate and all he does for me! I will post pictures of our new/old house and I am now an OFFICIAL BLOGGER! :)

3 comments:

  1. Yea for a blog! You look so pretty in your wedding pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So dang presh! You look so happy and beautiful. Congratulations. Miss seeing you though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are so happy! I love the wedding pictures & I really love that cake! So cute!

    ReplyDelete